We have an amazing opportunity for Red-Seal Millwright for our client located in Oliver, BC. They are looking to add a Millwright to their production facility which is a full-service operation from harvest through to final distribution; operating all year around
QR Code Link to This Post
Relocation assistance available!
Oliver, BC is a small agricultural community known as the “Wine Capital of Canada” and is located near the south end of the Okanagan Valley in south-central BC. Oliver is home to several natural attractions that foster popular tourist activities such as summer water sports, golf, hiking, mountain biking, and sight-seeing. Its mild, year-round climate makes it an ideal location to live for local residents
what’s in it for you?
*$33.50/hr + $1 premium for working afternoon shift + DOUBLE TIME OT after 8 hours
*2 weeks’ vacation to start
*Full medical & dental plan from start date
*Career development into a leadership role in future
* Pension plan available after 3 months.
* Shifts: Various shifts, including weekends. 2-week rotation, usually move to afternoons after 2 weeks
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
* Install machinery and mechanical equipment.
* Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
* Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on buildings and facilities.
* Conduct routine, non-licensed inspections of facilities including fire equipment, boilers and effluent systems.
*Red Seal Millwright/Industrial Mechanic ticket required
* 3-5 years Experience as Industrial Millwright
* Previous Consumer Packaged Goods Experience Preferred
*Level I or II First Aid Certificate an Asset
*Candidate must be hands-on, dependable, and self-starting
*Good Problem-solving abilities along with basic logistic skills required.
*Ability to lift 55 lbs.
If you are interested in this position, please REPLY with your resume or call Elaine at show contact info
for an interview