condition: good make / manufacturer: Ford model name / number: Louisville 9000 Flatdeck
QR Code Link to This Post
1981 Ford (Louisville 9000) Tandem flatdeck w/ramps.
- MVI was good until end of December 2019
- Aluminum storage box between cab and deck
- 15’ flatdeck – 21’ w/beavertail – plus ramps (Steel deck and ramps)
- Detroit 671 (runs great)(diesel)
- 387,000 original KM
- 20,000 KG GVW
- 3 new commercial batteries (stolen – cost us $1000.00 to replace)
- 2nd owner
- Used to move Cat 416 Backhoe to/from occasional local repair jobs for Telus in Chilliwack
- Must see in person!
- $8000.00 OBO.
Will only respond to emails with a contact phone number. No Paypal.
Cash or bank draft only.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers