Excel Career College is looking for a nurse who has ambition to share his/her knowledge and experiences with others and contribute to the future of the Healthcare Industry.
• Current full registration with the CLPNBC, CRNBC, or the CRPNBC; we can also hire nurses with lapsed
registrations to teach our theory courses.
• Desire to make an impact on adult learners.
• Two or more years nursing experience, experience in working with older adults with complex health needs
and experience/orientation in home support and multi-level/complex care. Pertinent knowledge of the
Canadian health care system to match roles and responsibilities.
• Adhere to the policies and mandates of Excel Career College and the BC Care Aid and Community Health
• To be the initiator of student-teacher communication along with maintaining student relationships and
• Ensure students are absorbing the concepts taught.
• Assess, evaluate, and ensure students are meeting program requirements.
• Ability to liaise with community workers as needed.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers