Advance your pharmacy career with Save-On-Foods – A Great Place to Work!
QR Code Link to This Post
We operate over 135 pharmacies in 55+ communities across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon under the following banners: Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods and Urban Fare.
Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking people who thrive in a demanding and changing environment and share a passion for quality patient-centered care. They are individuals who deliver Always Customer First Service while demonstrating our culture of Care, Commitment and Passion.
We have a full time pharmacist position (32 to 40 hours per week) available in our Creston, British Columbia location at #3-1000 N.W. Blvd. The hourly wage is $49.75.
Your duties will include:
• Check prescriptions for proper dosage
• Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
• Dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
• Advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
• Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
• Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
The successful candidate must be a licensed Pharmacist in Canada.
Please submit your resume through our website at: https://www.owfg.com/langley-office