compensation: Wage to be based on experience employment type: full-time job title: Cook
QR Code Link to This Post
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen at all times
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and equipment
- Monitor food stock levels and replenish as necessary
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure timely and efficient service
- Previous experience in a similar role in the food industry is preferred
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and best practices
- Strong understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
As a Cook, you will play a crucial role in our kitchen operations. You will be responsible for preparing and cooking food items according to our recipes and quality standards. Your attention to detail, knowledge of food safety practices, and ability to work well in a team will contribute to the success of our restaurant.
If you are passionate about cooking and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
---Wage to be determined on experience---
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.50-$22.00 per hour
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
Tuesday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.